Etermis 4 (2x1ml) is an innovative Dermal filler, part of Merz’s Etermis Glytone series, specifically developed for the needs of a mature skin. Etermis 4 is a high quality filler for smoothing wrinkles, healing the skin and regaining beauty and the self-esteem in women! The clever formula of Etermis 4 (2x1ml, highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid and mannitol, effectively returns the volume deep into the skin and sculpts the face with a magical touch! Guaranteed tolerance and lasting effect!
What is in the box?
– Hyaluronic acid (crosslinked) containing mannitol and glycerol
– 2 x 1.0 ml syringes
Composition of Etermis 4 (2x1ml,:
Hyaluronic Acid toal: 24mg. Buffer phosphate sodium pH 7,1 q.s.p. 1g (contain mannitol)
Uses of Etermis 4:
– Removed medium to deep wrinkles;
– Increased volume and density;
– Strong and radiant skin.
Benefits Etermis 4 (2x1ml)
- Correct moderate wrinkles
- Correct severe skin depressions
- Increase the volume, especially of the soft tissues in the desired areas
- Embellish areas such as lips, bitterness folds, nasolabial folds by injecting into the medium and deep dermis
The effects can last up to 12 months.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) concentration: 20mg/ml
- Non-animal origin
- Sodium phosphate buffer pH 7.1
- Presence of mannitol
- 4 needles 27G 1/2
Inject into the mid and deep dermis with an angle of approximately 30-35 degrees between needle and skin surface
Precautions for Use of Etermis 4:
It is strongly recommended to consult a doctor qualified to inject filler before any use.
- Quantity depends on area corrected.
- If needle becomes blocked, do not force the syringe plunger. Stop injecting and replace the needle.
- After injection, massage the treated area to ensure
Some redness, mild swelling and discomfort may occur at the site of injection. Resolution usually occurs with two to three days.
Also effective in the fight against hair loss. The work on this preparation lastfor over 10 years
It has a complete breakthrough in the way active ingredients are delivered – the minimum dose of concentrated formulation is still maintained in the skin for 2 weeks after treatment, causing slow, long-term release and penetration of the active ingredients.