Hyaluronidase (1500 IU) is used in the dryness of water retention and acts on the reduction of adiposity (Cellulite). Hyaluronidase works as an enzyme to temporarily break down hyaluronic acid which is found naturally in the body. This makes it easier for the injection of fluids to be administered, and effective absorption of the fluids into the skin and tissue.
- Aid in the penetration of fluids during subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Hyaluronidase (1500 IU) can be directly added to the fluid or solution that is being injected into the skin
- Aids absorption of a subcutaneous infusion, where Hyaluronidase is injected beforehand into the site of injection where the injection is to be administered
- To aid the body to reabsorb fluids or blood in hematomas or extravasation, where Hyaluronidase is mixed with saline or water before being injected at the site of injection
- Breaks down Hyaluronic acid which is present between cells to help them adhesive together. This is a temporary action and helps the quick absorption of fluid injections.
How to use the Hyaluronidase powder?
- For the dissolution of filling gels or cellulite treatment, add sodium chloride to inject it
- Do not mix with Ginkgo Biloba, Organic Silicon, and Melilot.