INTENSIVE CREAM FORMULA bringing together Cepalin® botanical extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and Centella Asiatica extract to visibly reduce stretch marks and hydrate skin
Benefits of Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
- CLINICALLY SHOWN to improve the appearance of stretch marks, hydrate the skin, enhance softness and improve texture.
- UNIQUE TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA penetrates beneath the surface of the skin to help: Collagen Production, Cell Renewal, and Lock in Moisture
- #1 RECOMMENDED BRAND: Mederma is the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand of Stretch Mark Cream* (IQVIA ProVoice Survey, February 2020)
- Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is paraben-free.
- Mederma helps prevent stretch marks AND may be used DURING pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester.
- Can continue use while breastfeeding – so it’s perfect for moms
- Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy is a nourishing cream formula
- Combines a unique blend of ingredients: Cepalin, a proprietary botanical extract, Hyaluronic acid, Centella Asiatica plant extract.
How Use Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
For best results, apply at least 2 times a day by gently and evenly massaging into skin in a circular motion on all areas of the body you wish to treat. While some see visible results after 4 weeks of treatment, greater improvements are seen after 12 weeks of daily application.
The Mederma family of products, including Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream, Mederma Advanced Scar Gel, Mederma Scar Cream Plus SPF 30, Mederma for Kids and Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy, has a long tradition of visible improvement in the appearance of scars and stretch marks when used as directed. The #1 doctor- and pharmacist-recommended brand for scars, Mederma helps reduce the appearance of scars resulting from surgery, injury, burns, and acne, making them softer, smoother, and less noticeable.